From Damn Delicious
Ingredients for salad:
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 large eggs
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 pear, diced
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
Ingredients for dressing:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- To make the poppy seed dressing, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, sugar, apple cider vinegar and poppy seeds in a small bowl; set aside.
- Bake bacon in foil lined baking sheet with cooling rack for 20 minutes, in oven preheated to 350. Allow to cool before dicing.
- Bake eggs in muffin tin, preheat over to 350 and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool before rinsing in cold water, peeling, and dicing.
- To assemble the salad, place romaine lettuce in a large bowl; top with arranged rows of bacon, eggs, apple, pear, pecans, cranberries and goat cheese.
- Serve immediately with poppy seed dressing.