Not sure where I originally found this one, if you know, drop it in the comments and I can update my page : )
- 1.5 pounds beef flank steak, grass-fed, cut into stir fry sized strips
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 0.75 cup coconut aminos
- 0.75 cup water
- 0.75 cup honey, raw
- 0.25 cup arrowroot powder
- 0.5 cup carrots, organic, shredded
- 3 green onions, organic, chopped
Coat flank steak pieces in arrowroot powder. Add remainder of ingredients to crockpot and stir well to combine. Place flank steak into the crockpot and cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours.
Coat flank steak in arrowroot powder. Combine remaining ingredients and place in freezer bag. Add steak to bag. Label and freeze.
To serve: Thaw. Cook in crockpot on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-5 hours