Not sure where I originally found this one, if you know, drop it in the comments and I can update my page : )
- 1.5-2 lbs chicken, throw in a mixture of boneless, skinless thighs AND breasts*
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 4-6 tablespoons curry powder (hell, throw in the whole jar!! kidding)
- 2 bell peppers, chopped into 1 cubes (i used yellow and red)
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Grab out your crock pot!
- Add in the coconut milk, tomato paste, garlic, ginger, curry powder, salt and pepper and whisk.
- Add in peppers and onions.
- Next, add in chicken and pour broth over the chicken.
- Mix all ingredients together to completely cover the chicken in the curry mixture.
- Cover and cook at low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.