We make decisions on a daily basis, most of them simple and straightforward. Choosing the “be healthy at times” can feel quite complicated. It certainly doesn’t have to be.
When you meet with Becka, she takes the time to truly listen to your goals. Becka’s Boot Camp classes are more than just a 45-minute kick-butt workout. Becka provides nutrition recommendations, custom-designed fitness plans, and accountability for each participant. These decisions will influence your overall well-being and don’t be surprised if you inspire a few people to improve their health as well.
What Do I Need to Know?
- Wear whatever is COMFORTABLE for you when you break a sweat, bring some water, and clean gym shoes. You will be out of your comfort zone, how far you push is totally up to you.
- Classes run about 45 minutes and include a warmup and stretch time at the end. We operate out of a heated garage, so some people opt for layers to shed after warming up their body.
- Each Boot Camp Class has completely DIFFERENT exercises—from a bodyweight push up to a kettlebell swing, each class is designed to keep you on your toes; you won’t see repeats within the same week.
- Programming is written 6 weeks at a time, and we repeat the whole cycle once, which makes every 3 months brand new STRUCTURE.
- Exercises are modified, on request, due to ability level and injury recovery, which makes our Boot Camp Classes perfect for even the total beginner.
We use Polar Heart Rate monitoring during the class. HR training uses science to help reach weight loss, increase in strength, and heart rate recovery goals. Boot Campers wear Polar H10 bluetooth chest straps and OH Verity armband sensors. We have loaners for during class.
You are able to see your heart rate, calories burned, and the current heart rate zone you are working.
Everyone participating in our Boot Camp Class is here to help PUSH each other through; there is no pressure to be the fastest or strongest. We will talk about healthy recipes, stress triggers, time management, and everything in between during sessions. It is all geared to fit you where you are in your journey to make you healthier from the inside out.
How Much Does it Cost?
- After your first session, classes are offered on an UNLIMITED month to month basis.
- Memberships are processed on the same date each month, until you message Becka to cancel.
- One month of Boot Camp Classes cost $150, this will give you full access to the support and accountability offered with the Healthy Basics program.
- Drop-in classes are offered at $20 per class.
Helpful tip: The nearest major intersection is Routes 83 and 120, as you plan your travel time.