Got this recipe from www.stupideasypaleo.com
- 1 lb chicken breasts, poached, then cubed
- ½ medium napa or Chinese cabbage, sliced thinly
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 3 green onions, white and light green parts only, sliced thinly
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1 cup snap peas, halved
- 6 tbsp orange juice
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup cashews, roughly chopped
- In a very large bowl, combine the poached chicken, cabbage, carrots, green onions, bean sprouts, and snap peas. Toss the ingredients to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, olive oil, rice wine vinegar, fish sauce, and ginger. Gently stir until mixed, then pour over the salad. Toss to coat.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with cashews.