- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- optional: 1-2 Tbsp of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- optional: 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk the eggs, canned pumpkin, pure vanilla extract, and pure maple syrup together. Sift the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and baking soda into the wet ingredients.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Then, mix the butter into the batter.
- Grease the skillet and spoon the batter into the skillet to make pancakes of your desired size. When a few bubbles appear, flip the pancakes once to finish cooking.
- Serve with grass fed butter and cinnamon, or sliced bananas.