- 1 oz dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cup Portobello Mushroom Cap, chopped baby portobellos
- 1 whole Shallot
- 1 whole Garlic, clove
- 8 oz Bacon
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk, canned, solidified part only
- 2 tsp Thyme
- 1 whole baked Spaghetti Squash, small-medium
- FOR THE PASTA: You can either use zucchini noodles by spiralizing a zucchini. Sprinkle salt on the zucchini to take out some moisture. Or you can bake a spaghetti squash and fork out the flesh. Set pasta aside.
- Soak the dried porcini mushrooms in 1/4 cup veggie broth. Meanwhile, chop bacon into bits. In a skillet saute bacon until crisp.
- Add garlic and shallot to the pan. Cook until shallots are translucent.
- Add chopped portobellos and dried mushrooms with its broth. Stir.
- Then stir in coconut milk, the rest of the veggie broth, and thyme.
- Simmer on low for about 5 minutes.
- Stir the sauce and fold into your pasta choice.