Not sure where I originally found this one, if you know, drop it in the comments and I can update my page : )
Servings: 6 servings
Serving Size: 1/6 recipe, about 3/4 cup
Nutritional Info: 154.4 calories, 3.5g of fat, 8.1g of carbohydrates, 1.6g of fiber, 33.9g of protein * 4 P+
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken
- 2 whole carrots
- 2 whole ribs celery
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 2 clove garlic
- 1.5 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2-2/3 cup store bought buffalo sauce, like Frank’s
- Optional: 2 tbsp. butter, add 1 point per serving
- Add the chicken breast, whole garlic, whole celery ribs, onion, whole garlic cloves, and chicken broth to the slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high for 4 hours. Dispose of all but 1/3 cup of cooking liquid and all of the vegetables. Shred the chicken using 2 forks.
- Add the buffalo sauce and butter if using. Let cook for 15 more minutes.