Not sure where I originally found this one, if you know, drop it in the comments and I can update my page : )
- 2-3 lbs pork (butt/shoulder works best)
- 1/4 c. diced yellow onions
- 1/4 c. diced green chiles (canned is okay)
- 1 tsp. fresh minced garlic
- 1 1/4 c. (1 small can) diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp agave/honey
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1/2 c. barbecue sauce
- Place all ingredients in a crockpot on low 6-8 hours.
- About an hour prior to eating (if possible), shred the pork with a fork and stir.
- Serve in lettuce bowls/wraps.