Not sure where I originally found this one, if you know, drop it in the comments and I can update my page : )
- 1.5-2lbs beef stew meat
- 1 package sliced button mushrooms
- 1 package whole shiitake mushrooms
- 1 package baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 sweet potato, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed (use the flat part of a knife. be smart here people)
- 1 cup pearl onions, placed in warm water for 5 minutes then peeled
- 1 cup chicken or beef broth (or water if you don’t have that on hand)
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- This is pretty simple, so if you get lost, I pity you.
- Pull out your crock pot.
- Place all mushrooms, garlic, and pearl onions in the bottom of your crockpot.
- Throw meat and sweet potatoes on top.
- Add the rest of your ingredients.
- Cook at low for 6-8 hours.