Not sure where I originally found this one, if you know, drop it in the comments and I can update my page : )
What you need:
- 2 pounds of lean ground beef (other ground animals will work too)
- 1/2 pound of bacon
- 8 eggs
- 3 large sweet potatoes (get 4 just in case)
- 1 large white onion
- 1 large red onion
- Spices: Cayenne, paprika, garlic, black pepper, oregano
- 1 large deep rimmed skillet or pan
- Coconut Oil to grease your slow cooker
- Peel your sweet potatoes and microwave them for 2-3 minutes to soften them slightly
- Slice your sweet potatoes into 1/8″ slices
- Dice your bacon finely and brown it in a pan into crisp pieces
- Remove your bacon from the pan and set it aside for later
- Chop your onions into large chunks and add to your pan along with your ground beef. Make sure you use a deep skillet or pan big enough to brown 2 pounds of beef and 2 onions.
- Season your beef as you wish. I used a generous amount of cayenne, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, and oregano.
- Make sure your beef is fully browned and onions are translucent.
- Beat your 8 eggs in a bowl, blender, or food processor.