- 1/4 cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup lite coconut milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon honey, optional (or substitute any preferred sweetener)
- 1/4 cup chopped pineapple (fresh, frozen, or drained canned)
In a half pint (1 cup) jar, add oats, coconut milk, yogurt, chia seeds, and honey. Put lid on jar and shake until well combined. Remove lid, add pineapple and stir until mixed throughout. Return lid to jar and refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days. Eat chilled.
Nutritional Info: 198 calories, 5g fat, 43g carbs, 7g fiber, 10g protein; Weight Watchers PtsPlus: 6